is an architectural studio led by Ligia Krajewska and Jakub Pstraś, based in Gliwice, offering comprehensive design in architecture, urban planning, interiors and furniture.
Each of our projects is created as a result of a creative analysis of the initial data, leading to a unique solution, in which a creative approach to typology, experimental treatment of form, functionality and ecological aspects are the main elements that make up the designed space. We pay special attention to the design of timeless details and the selection of durable materials.
The essence of our work is to listen carefully to the investor’s guidelines and find a creative response to his needs.
We have many years of experience in the design of single and multi-family residential, recreational, hotel, office and public buildings, including the adaptation of existing buildings and the revaluation of historic buildings.
Our offer is addressed to private and commercial investors. We provide comprehensive and customized services to the most demanding clients.
Our services include:
· Investment consulting · we support clients during the purchase of land plots by analyzing local spatial and formal-legal conditions, conducting absorption analyses, obtaining development conditions and conservation recommendations;
· Architectural design · comprehensively from conception to supervision of implementation, we obtain building permits, develop detailed and tender designs for newly designed as well as reconstructed facilities;
· Interior design · We provide full service from the idea, through detailed technical design, to supervision of implementation: we arrange residential and public interiors, design furniture, lighting and corporate identity systems;
· Supervisions · During construction process, we watch over the compliance of the works with the project, agree on color and material samples, assist in the selection of contractors, and respond on an ongoing basis to the need for replacement solutions;
Do you have an exciting project or wonder what we can do for you? Please get in touch:
If you’d like to send us your internship or job application please write: email@example.com
ul. Jana Długosza 1/5
ul. Stara 7/24a
Awards & Exhibitions
2021 - SARP Award of the Year edition 2021 - award in the category of Cultural Building For the Pilecki Family House Museum in Ostrów Mazowiecka, in cooperation with BDR Architects Authors: arch. Konrad Basan, arch. Paweł Dadok, arch. Maria Roj, arch. Michał Rogowski, author cooperation: exexe studio architektoniczne arch. Jakub Pstraś, arch. Ligia Krajewska, Landscape Architecture: La.Wa Architektura Krajobrazu Łukasz Kowalski Investor: Ministry of Culture, National Heritage and Sports, Ostrów Mazowiecka City Hall Contractor: ZKM-ASIS
2016 - Polish Architecture XXL Plebiscite - Centor Showroom mentioned in Public Interior 2015 Category for project and implementation, followed by exhibition and lecture, organised by Sztuka Architektury.
2014 - Adaptive Systems - architecture students' workshop leaders during “Brave New World” edition of Łódź Design Festival.
2013 - Operalab Pavilion designed by our studio took part in exhibition and official publication (as one of ten chosen projects) that followed international competition organised by Grand Theatre / National Opera and BMW.
2013 - Architecture of Necessity - The Ecosystem project exhibited as the only one from Poland in Virserum Konsthal, Sweden during Wood Smaland Summit 2013
2011 - Project called Ecosystem got one of four equal prizes in national architectural competition for ecological house organised by Murator publisher.
2007 - Motlawa Apartments Competition - Our project awarded in international urban-architectural competition for multi-use building in Gdansk, Poland.
- Warsaw City Council
- Zdrojowa Invest, Warsaw
- Apartamenty Złoty Widok, Bielsko-Biała
- Firmare, Warsaw
- Nuanshan Group, Beijing
- ASP Project Management, Dubai
- Centor Australia, Brisbane
- BSTH Dom, Pszczyna
- Cutler Anderson Architects, Bainbridge Island
- and many private clients